The WeeRide Co-Pilot is just the thing for a child who wants to tag along with Mommy or Daddy, but doesn’t have the legs for it. Your child can pedal to help you along, or just coast and enjoy the scenery. Either way it’s fun for BOTH of you. Sturdy construction – just like a regular 20 -inch bicycle with regular handlebars, seat, and pedals. Attaches easily and quickly to almost any bicycle with a seatpost, and folds up for storage when not in use. And it even comes with a safety flag to alert motorists. The Co-Pilot is great for the whole family, nothing says togetherness like a family bike ride. Customer contact information at 1-800-451-KENT (5368) or www.kentbicycles.com.
- Sturdy bike trailer for teaching your child how to ride a bike
- Attaches quickly and easily to almost any bike with a seat post
- Acts just like a regular bike, with handlebars, seat, and pedals
- Quick-release detachment system; safety flag and handlebar pad
- Holds up to 75 pounds; weighs 24 pounds; recommended for ages 4 to 9