The Raleigh Tamland 2 is a go-anywhere, do-anything road bike. A modern take on classic steel designs, the Tamland 2 features geometry that inspires confidence in loose gravel and dirt, taking you down gravel roads and trails. It also does double-duty on pavement as an ultra-comfortable endurance road bike or commuter bike. The Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain offers 22 gears to tackle steep hills with ease. The durable HED Tomcat wheels are tubeless compatible so you can get maximum traction on rough roads from the wide Clement X’PLOR MSO 700x40c tires. With mounts for racks and fenders plus a third bottle cage mount on the down tube, the Tamland 2 can even do some touring or bike packing.
- Reynolds 631 steel frame dampens road vibrations for all-day comfort
- Lightweight carbon fiber fork with aluminum steerer provides nimble handling
- Praxis cranks and Shimano 105 drivetrain for smooth shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes have excellent stopping power in all conditions
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle