Want to give gravel riding a go but don’ t want to break the bank? Meet the Amelia 1, an affordable women’s specific all road adventure bike designed with women’s geometry to fit your proportions perfectly and comfortably from a smaller frame size and narrower handlebars to shorter stem, cranks and women’s specific saddle. The Amelia 1 inspires confidence in deep, loose gravel or dirt, allowing you to go where most bikes can’t. But also offers the flexibility to take out on long road rides in complete comfort.
The Amelia 1 features an alloy gravel frame and fork, mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather conditions, and thru axles on front and rear for more responsive riding. Shimano Claris 8 speed shifters offer 16 gears to choose from. The 35c tires perform fabulously in loose conditions, and the bonus rack and fender mounts allow you to load up all your gear and go.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skill needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Gravel frame and fork offer lightweight performance in loose conditions
- Shimano Claris 8 Speed shifters provide 16 gears to choose from
- Tektro Lyra Mechanical Disc Brakes offer great stopping power in inclement weather
- Clement X’PLOR 700x35c tires handle well in gravel and on the road
- Included rack and fender mounts allow for hauling more gear and riding in rainy conditions