The speed cat is what you’re looking for if you want vintage style without the drawbacks. This fixie style commuter bike has the vintage track bike styling you’re looking for, but is packed with practical features for getting around town. A sporty riding position paired with a comfortable handlebar and fast-rolling road wheels. A traditional fixie has a fixed single gear which can be impractical for a commuter, so gama has equipped this unisex bike with a three speed internal gearing which keeps the look clean and classic, but gives you hill-climbing power when you need it. All of this built around a lightweight alloy frame and you’ve got unbeatable speed and style without the drawbacks. This is not your average cheap bike. In fact the team at gama, does not make cheap bikes, gama makes inexpensive high-quality bicycles specific for your cycling needs. If the speed cat doesn’t suit your needs, check out the rest of gama’s stylish, urban bicycles on amazon, life is too short to roll on the same average bike as the other guys. Please note: although these bicycles are delivered approximately 80% assembled, it is highly recommended that you take the bicycle to a bike shop for assembly by a qualified professional.
- Aggressive geometry that echoes it’s Classic road bike pedigree, now modified for urban use in lightweight alloy
- The Nexus 3-speed internal gearing houses the gears inside the wheel so maintenance is never an issue; and it allows you to shift even while stopped
- Faster, smoother, & larger than standard 26” wheels, equipped with 700C wheels to carry momentum better, and roll smoother over uneven surfaces
- Vinyl cover with Classic stainless steel rivets; contoured to support an athletic riding position, but features light padding for casual city use
- Riders from 5′ 5 inch till 6′