Some people would argue that this bike couldn’t possibly exist. An affordable road bike with a cutting-edge carbon fiber frame and fork and reliable components? You’re as likely to find a bike like that as you are to bump into Bigfoot riding a unicorn. Even our bean counters are scratching their heads, trying to figure out how we pulled it off.
Well, the core of our Century 4 C is the same meticulous blend of carbon fibers and slightly relaxed Enhanced Performance Geometry that makes our higher-end models ideal for anyone looking to log big miles. A smart mix of affordable and functional components are what made this model possible. Highlights here include a Shimano Tiagra 2×10 drivetrain, Tektro disc brakes and HED Flanders C2+ wheelset.
High performance doesn’t have to mean high price.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Our hand-built carbon fiber frame is stiff where you need it, compliant where you want it. It’s also Di2 compatible
- Enhanced Performance Geometry provides a comfortable and stable ride
- Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube enhance steering precision and vibration damping
- Thru-axles front and rear equal impeccable tracking and stability
- Closed Circuit Cable Routing is clean and aero
- Shimano Tiagra 2×10 drivetrain offers solid shifting
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset is quick to accelerate and durable
- SM/52cm Rider Height: 5’4″ – 5’7″
- MD/54cm Rider Height: 5’7″ – 5’9″
- LG/56cm Rider Height: 5’9″ – 5’11”
- XL/58cm Rider Height: 5’11” – 6’1″
- XXL/60cm Rider Height: 6’1″-6’3″