Ultra stiff. Ultra harsh. Nervous handling … Who really wants those things in a bike? Our Century 3 is a shot across the bow of conventional design – a fast bike you can ride quickly for hours on end in complete comfort.
Our Enhanced Performance Geometry incorporates a taller head tube to take the stress off your neck and back and provide a more comfortable fit. The lightweight 7005 aluminum is custom-butted and beautifully formed to deliver a balance of strength, durability, light weight, and sleek looks. We equipped our premium aluminum model with an amazing component group for its price that includes TRP disc brakes, a 2×11 Shimano 105 drivetrain, and HED wheels.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Redesigned 7005 aluminum alloy frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry for less fatigue on long rides. 142x12mm thru-axle increases handling precision
- Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube enhance steering precision and vibration damping
- TRP Spyre disc brakes provide modulation and power in all conditions
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset is quick to accelerate and durable
- Shimano 105 2×11 drivetrain offers great value and performance
- XS/50cm Rider Height: 5’2″ – 5’4″
- SM/52cm Rider Height: 5’4″ – 5’7″
- MD/54cm Rider Height: 5’7″ – 5’9″
- LG/56cm Rider Height: 5’9″ – 5’11”
- XL/58cm Rider Height: 5’11” – 6’1″